Although at first sight the Sea Bream looks to be a rather moody looking fish, it is widely considered by chefs to be the tastiest of all fish. Mediterranean Sea Bream has a wonderfully clean taste and satisfyingly meaty texture. It can be served whole or in fillets for a simple and filling meal. The Sea Bream we offer arrives from Turkey a number of times a week which ensures we only deliver the freshest Sea Bream possible.
- The whole Sea Bass is available in two formats:
1) Whole Sea Bass bulk box uncleaned. Approximately 12 fish per bulk box. Each fish weighs 400-600g.
2) Whole Sea Bass cleaned.
- Approximately 3-4 fish per pack. Each pack weighs 1-1.3kg.
- Storage: Refrigerate (0-5 degrees)
- Origin: Turkey
- Allergens: Fish, crustaceans and molluscs.
Our delivery rates and schedules differ between Leicester and the rest of the UK mainland.
- Deliveries in Leicester are made by our own drivers, 7 days a week
- Deliveries to the rest of the UK mainland are through our delivery partners, 5 days a week from Tuesday – Saturday
- If you have a specific day you require your delivery for, kindly let us know so we can arrange the delivery accordingly. Click here to contact us.
FREE DELIVERY, NO MINIMUM ORDER
Although we always try to deliver within 48 hours, all deliveries are dictated by availability of our products and delivery schedules. If we can get your order to you sooner, or if there is a delay, we will inform you immediately. You will be given an accurate delivery time slot prior to delivery.
Each of our own delivery vehicles are fitted with a temperature-controlled unit to maintain the quality of our products.
Please note, for customers based in Leicester, orders can be placed via our website, email or telephone.
REST OF THE UK MAINLAND
£7.50 DELIVERY CHARGE, NO MINIMUM ORDER
Although we always try to deliver within the aforementioned time frame, all deliveries are dictated by availability of our products and delivery schedules. If we can get your order to you sooner, or if there is a delay, we will inform you immediately. Deliveries are usually made before 5pm.
Please note, we cannot take orders via email or telephone.
WHAT HAPPENS ONCE I’VE ORDERED?
Once we receive your order, it is prepared and packed to your requirements by our highly experienced team. We ensure it is sealed to prevent leakage and contamination. Also, each item will have a label highlighting important information such as the product name, origin, use by/best before date, storage advice, weight, and batch number. Thereafter, ice sheets and thermal packaging will be used to keep your seafood cold during transit. Upon arrival, kindly store the seafood as directed on the label.