Salmon has been an important and popular part of the seafood industry for many years and its prominence is still visible today. Our frozen Salmon portions are sourced from the Faroe Islands. The cool and steady sea temperature of the North Atlantic Current in the Faroe Islands provides perfect conditions for raising healthy and robust Atlantic salmon. The Salmon is fed a wholesome diet that is harvested from their natural environment surrounding the Faroe Islands. These strips of land marked by cliffs, are nestled in the middle of the North Atlantic, and produce a cold, clean tide that keeps the surrounding waters pristine. This environment results in unique Salmon which is rich in flavour, supple in texture and vibrant in colour. It is extremely popular amongst our customers due to its quality and format, as it is skinless, portioned and vacuum packed.
- The Salmon Fillets are skinless and available in two formats:
1) Salmon Fillet bulk box. 10 fillets per bulk box.
2) Salmon Four Fillets. 4 large fillets per pack.
- Storage: Freeze (-18 degrees or below)
- Origin: Faroe Islands
- Allergens: Fish, crustaceans and molluscs.
- As this product is frozen, if in the rare occasion it arrives defrosted, we recommend that you place it in the fridge, consume within three days and do not re-freeze.
Crispy Honey Orange Glazed Salmon
Source: Cafe Delites
Our delivery rates and schedules differ between Leicester and the rest of the UK mainland.
- Deliveries in Leicester are made by our own drivers, 7 days a week
- Deliveries to the rest of the UK mainland are through our delivery partners, 5 days a week from Tuesday – Saturday
- If you have a specific day you require your delivery for, kindly let us know so we can arrange the delivery accordingly. Click here to contact us.
FREE DELIVERY, NO MINIMUM ORDER
Although we always try to deliver within 48 hours, all deliveries are dictated by availability of our products and delivery schedules. If we can get your order to you sooner, or if there is a delay, we will inform you immediately. You will be given an accurate delivery time slot prior to delivery.
Each of our own delivery vehicles are fitted with a temperature-controlled unit to maintain the quality of our products.
Please note, for customers based in Leicester, orders can be placed via our website, email or telephone.
REST OF THE UK MAINLAND
£7.50 DELIVERY CHARGE, NO MINIMUM ORDER
Although we always try to deliver within the aforementioned time frame, all deliveries are dictated by availability of our products and delivery schedules. If we can get your order to you sooner, or if there is a delay, we will inform you immediately. Deliveries are usually made before 5pm.
Please note, we cannot take orders via email or telephone.
WHAT HAPPENS ONCE I’VE ORDERED?
Once we receive your order, it is prepared and packed to your requirements by our highly experienced team. We ensure it is sealed to prevent leakage and contamination. Also, each item will have a label highlighting important information such as the product name, origin, use by/best before date, storage advice, weight, and batch number. Thereafter, ice sheets and thermal packaging will be used to keep your seafood cold during transit. Upon arrival, kindly store the seafood as directed on the label.