It's national spaghetti day! This prawn spaghetti dish is easy to make and oh so delicious. Have dinner ready in just 30 minutes!
- 500g Jack Hook Seafood's large cleaned prawns
- 225g spaghetti
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 6 garlic cloves crushed
- 110g sun dried tomatoes
- 400g baby plum tomatoes
- 1 and a half teaspoon smoked paprika
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- Lemon wedges
1) Cook the spaghetti in a large pot of boiling, salted water. Once done, drain and set aside.
2) Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat and add crushed garlic. Cook for a few minutes.
3) Add sun dried tomatoes, baby plum tomatoes, smoked paprika and vegetable broth to skillet. Cook on low heat until the tomatoes are soft for about 5 minutes.
4) Add spinach and prawns. Add salt and pepper to taste. Stir frequently for about 3 minutes until prawns are opaque and the spinach has wilted.
5) Add the spaghetti and coat with sauce. Serve with lemon wedges.