LARGE COD FILLETS SKINLESS BONELESS
This Cod is wild caught from the deep, cold waters of the Atlantic Ocean surrounding Iceland. The fish is line caught which reduces the stress on the fish and results in a Cod with a juicy, firm texture and flakes once cooked. After the Cod is caught, it is processed and frozen on board each vessel within 5-6 hours. This retains the nutritional value of the product once defrosted.
We offer full Cod fillets, which are usually skinless and boneless. These fillets are great for grilling, pan-frying, breading or battering before frying. Try our beautifully battered Cod recipe which you can find in the blog section of our website.
- The Cod fillets are usually skinless, boneless and available in two formats:
1) Cod Fillet bulk box. Approximately 16 fillets per bulk box. Each fillet weighs 8/10oz.
2) Four Large Cod Fillets. 4 large fillets per pack. Each fillet weighs 8/10oz.
- Storage: Freeze (-18 degrees or below)
- Origin: Atlantic Ocean
- Allergens: Fish, crustaceans and molluscs.
- As this product is frozen, if in the rare occasion it arrives defrosted, we recommend that you place it in the fridge, consume within three days and do not re-freeze.
- Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
Our delivery rates and schedules differ between Leicester and the rest of the UK mainland.
- Deliveries in Leicester are made by our own drivers, 7 days a week
- Deliveries to the rest of the UK mainland are through our delivery partners, 5 days a week from Tuesday – Saturday
- If you have a specific day you require your delivery for, kindly let us know so we can arrange the delivery accordingly. Click here to contact us.
FREE DELIVERY, NO MINIMUM ORDER
Although we always try to deliver within 48 hours, all deliveries are dictated by availability of our products and delivery schedules. If we can get your order to you sooner, or if there is a delay, we will inform you immediately. You will be given an accurate delivery time slot prior to delivery.
Each of our own delivery vehicles are fitted with a temperature-controlled unit to maintain the quality of our products.
Please note, for customers based in Leicester, orders can be placed via our website, email or telephone.
REST OF THE UK MAINLAND
£7.50 DELIVERY CHARGE, NO MINIMUM ORDER
Although we always try to deliver within the aforementioned time frame, all deliveries are dictated by availability of our products and delivery schedules. If we can get your order to you sooner, or if there is a delay, we will inform you immediately. Deliveries are usually made before 5pm.
Please note, we cannot take orders via email or telephone.
WHAT HAPPENS ONCE I’VE ORDERED?
Once we receive your order, it is prepared and packed to your requirements by our highly experienced team. We ensure it is sealed to prevent leakage and contamination. Also, each item will have a label highlighting important information such as the product name, origin, use by/best before date, storage advice, weight, and batch number. Thereafter, ice sheets and thermal packaging will be used to keep your seafood cold during transit. Upon arrival, kindly store the seafood as directed on the label.