If you’ve never tried lobster tails before, this is an easy and simple recipe. You’ll find you have most of the ingredients at home already. You won’t be let down with this melt in the mouth recipe!
- 4 of Jack Hook Seafood’s luscious lobster tails
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves crushed
- 1 tablespoon Cajun seasoning
- Small pinch of chilli powder (optional)
1) Preheat the grill to medium high heat.
2) Using kitchen scissors, butterfly the tail by cutting down the middle. Gently lift the meat from inside the shell, pull it out so it remains attached and is sitting on top of the shell.
3) Season the lobster tail meat with salt and pepper to taste and set aside.
4) Mix together in a bowl, melted butter, olive oil, crushed garlic cloves, Cajun seasoning and chilli powder. Brush this on to the lobster meat.
5) Grill the lobster tail meat side down for three to four minutes, flip over and brush again with the remaining marinade. Allow to cook for five more minutes until cooked through.
6) Serve with lemon wedges and sprinkle parsley if you like.