Our cleaned prawns come from various parts of Asia, and we place a great deal of emphasis on where they’re sourced from. Before introducing this product to our range, we made sure that we identified suppliers that know their sources well and share our principles when it comes to good aquaculture practice. We do the homework in making sure you’re safe from dubious seafood. All you have to decide is whether you’re making a prawn curry, prawn stir fry or some other delicious dish.
These raw peeled king prawns have been cleaned, peeled and deveined, leaving you to defrost and cook. As they are frozen, you don’t have to use them all at once.
- The Cleaned Prawns are raw, fully cleaned, peeled and individually frozen and are available in two formats:
1) Large contains 21-25 prawns
2)Small contains 41-50 prawns
- Each bag weighs 1kg gross weight, 700 net weight.
- Storage: Freeze (-18 degrees or below)
- Origin: Asia
- Allergens: Fish, crustaceans and molluscs.
- As this product is frozen, if in the rare occasion it arrives defrosted, we recommend that you place it in the fridge, consume within three days and do not re-freeze.
Source: Jamie Oliver
Our delivery rates and schedules differ between Leicester and the rest of the UK mainland.
- Deliveries in Leicester are made by our own drivers, 7 days a week
- Deliveries to the rest of the UK mainland are through our delivery partners, 5 days a week from Tuesday – Saturday
- If you have a specific day you require your delivery for, kindly let us know so we can arrange the delivery accordingly. Click here to contact us.
FREE DELIVERY, NO MINIMUM ORDER
Although we always try to deliver within 48 hours, all deliveries are dictated by availability of our products and delivery schedules. If we can get your order to you sooner, or if there is a delay, we will inform you immediately. You will be given an accurate delivery time slot prior to delivery.
Each of our own delivery vehicles are fitted with a temperature-controlled unit to maintain the quality of our products.
Please note, for customers based in Leicester, orders can be placed via our website, email or telephone.
REST OF THE UK MAINLAND
£7.50 DELIVERY CHARGE, NO MINIMUM ORDER
Although we always try to deliver within the aforementioned time frame, all deliveries are dictated by availability of our products and delivery schedules. If we can get your order to you sooner, or if there is a delay, we will inform you immediately. Deliveries are usually made before 5pm.
Please note, we cannot take orders via email or telephone.
WHAT HAPPENS ONCE I’VE ORDERED?
Once we receive your order, it is prepared and packed to your requirements by our highly experienced team. We ensure it is sealed to prevent leakage and contamination. Also, each item will have a label highlighting important information such as the product name, origin, use by/best before date, storage advice, weight, and batch number. Thereafter, ice sheets and thermal packaging will be used to keep your seafood cold during transit. Upon arrival, kindly store the seafood as directed on the label.