GREENSHELL HALF MUSSEL
New Zealand's reputation for high quality seafood is epitomised through one of its most iconic products, the New Zealand Greenshell Mussel. They are also known as Green-Lipped Mussels due to the emerald green tinge along the shell edge. These mussels have a sweet, delicate flavour which compliments many cuisine styles. Tender and juicy when prepared, Greenshell Mussels have a distinctive flavour that is similar to clams and oysters. These Mussels are generally larger than European Mussels. As they are frozen individually, you won't have to use them all at once.
- The Mussels are frozen, raw and half shelled
- Each 1kg bag contains 20-30 half shelled Mussel.
- Storage: Freeze (-18 degrees or below)
- Origin: New Zealand
- As this product is frozen, if in the rare occasion it arrives defrosted, we recommend that you place it in the fridge, consume within three days and do not re-freeze.
Two Ways To Cook Mussels
Our delivery rates and schedules differ between Leicester and the rest of the UK mainland.
- Deliveries in Leicester are made by our own drivers, 7 days a week
- Deliveries to the rest of the UK mainland are through our delivery partners, 5 days a week from Tuesday – Saturday
- If you have a specific day you require your delivery for, kindly let us know so we can arrange the delivery accordingly. Click here to contact us.
FREE DELIVERY, NO MINIMUM ORDER
Although we always try to deliver within 48 hours, all deliveries are dictated by availability of our products and delivery schedules. If we can get your order to you sooner, or if there is a delay, we will inform you immediately. You will be given an accurate delivery time slot prior to delivery.
Each of our own delivery vehicles are fitted with a temperature-controlled unit to maintain the quality of our products.
Please note, for customers based in Leicester, orders can be placed via our website, email or telephone.
REST OF THE UK MAINLAND
£7.50 DELIVERY CHARGE, NO MINIMUM ORDER
Although we always try to deliver within the aforementioned time frame, all deliveries are dictated by availability of our products and delivery schedules. If we can get your order to you sooner, or if there is a delay, we will inform you immediately. Deliveries are usually made before 5pm.
Please note, we cannot take orders via email or telephone.
WHAT HAPPENS ONCE I’VE ORDERED?
Once we receive your order, it is prepared and packed to your requirements by our highly experienced team. We ensure it is sealed to prevent leakage and contamination. Also, each item will have a label highlighting important information such as the product name, origin, use by/best before date, storage advice, weight, and batch number. Thereafter, ice sheets and thermal packaging will be used to keep your seafood cold during transit. Upon arrival, kindly store the seafood as directed on the label.