We know that a whole Monkfish isn’t visually pleasing and somewhat scary. However, Monkfish is a gorgeous bit of seafood with an extraordinary taste. These tails are meaty, firm, with a sweet, strong taste that is similar to Langoustines. Our Monkfish tails are skinless, boneless and ready for you to cook. Due to their versatility, they can be barbecued, pan fried or roasted. Whatever you decided to do, they will result in a spectacle for the mouth and the eyes.
- The Monkfish Tails are skinless, bone in and raw
- Approximately 2 pieces per pack. Each pack weighs an average of 1.3kg
- Storage: Refrigerate (0-5 degrees)
- Origin: North Sea
- Allergens: Fish, crustaceans and molluscs.
Our delivery rates and schedules differ between Leicester and the rest of the UK mainland.
- Deliveries in Leicester are made by our own drivers, 7 days a week
- Deliveries to the rest of the UK mainland are through our delivery partners, 5 days a week from Tuesday – Saturday
- If you have a specific day you require your delivery for, kindly let us know so we can arrange the delivery accordingly. Click here to contact us.
FREE DELIVERY, NO MINIMUM ORDER
Although we always try to deliver within 48 hours, all deliveries are dictated by availability of our products and delivery schedules. If we can get your order to you sooner, or if there is a delay, we will inform you immediately. You will be given an accurate delivery time slot prior to delivery.
Each of our own delivery vehicles are fitted with a temperature-controlled unit to maintain the quality of our products.
Please note, for customers based in Leicester, orders can be placed via our website, email or telephone.
REST OF THE UK MAINLAND
£7.50 DELIVERY CHARGE, NO MINIMUM ORDER
Although we always try to deliver within the aforementioned time frame, all deliveries are dictated by availability of our products and delivery schedules. If we can get your order to you sooner, or if there is a delay, we will inform you immediately. Deliveries are usually made before 5pm.
Please note, we cannot take orders via email or telephone.
WHAT HAPPENS ONCE I’VE ORDERED?
Once we receive your order, it is prepared and packed to your requirements by our highly experienced team. We ensure it is sealed to prevent leakage and contamination. Also, each item will have a label highlighting important information such as the product name, origin, use by/best before date, storage advice, weight, and batch number. Thereafter, ice sheets and thermal packaging will be used to keep your seafood cold during transit. Upon arrival, kindly store the seafood as directed on the label.