HADDOCK FILLETS SKINLESS BONELESS
Haddock is a member of the cod family, it is not as white as cod but it has a slightly sweeter taste and flakes beautifully when cooked. Our haddock fillets come from the cold Barents or Norwegian sea, and are frozen on board the boat within hours of capture. Whilst this haddock is frozen, it’s about as fresh-frozen as you will get because the freezing process has locked and paused the haddocks deterioration only hours after capture.
These fillets are skinless and boneless, allowing you to cook them with ease. When you think of Haddock you may think of fish and chips and rightly so! When Haddock is not being coated with batter it can also be cooked and enjoyed with simple ingredients such as lemon as it is quite versatile.
- The Haddock fillets are usually skinless, boneless and available in two formats:
1) Haddock Fillet bulk box. Approximately 15 fillets per bulk box. Each fillet weighs 8/10oz.
2) Haddock Four Large Fillets. 4 large fillets per pack. Each fillet weighs 8/10oz.
- Storage: Freeze (-18 degrees or below)
- Origin: Barents or Norwegian sea
- As this product is frozen, if in the rare occasion it arrives defrosted, we recommend that you place it in the fridge, consume within three days and do not re-freeze.
- Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
How To Make Baked Haddock
Our delivery rates and schedules differ between Leicester and the rest of the UK mainland.
- Deliveries in Leicester are made by our own drivers, 7 days a week
- Deliveries to the rest of the UK mainland are through our delivery partners, 5 days a week from Tuesday – Saturday
- If you have a specific day you require your delivery for, kindly let us know so we can arrange the delivery accordingly. Click here to contact us.
FREE DELIVERY, NO MINIMUM ORDER
Although we always try to deliver within 48 hours, all deliveries are dictated by availability of our products and delivery schedules. If we can get your order to you sooner, or if there is a delay, we will inform you immediately. You will be given an accurate delivery time slot prior to delivery.
Each of our own delivery vehicles are fitted with a temperature-controlled unit to maintain the quality of our products.
Please note, for customers based in Leicester, orders can be placed via our website, email or telephone.
REST OF THE UK MAINLAND
£7.50 DELIVERY CHARGE, NO MINIMUM ORDER
Although we always try to deliver within the aforementioned time frame, all deliveries are dictated by availability of our products and delivery schedules. If we can get your order to you sooner, or if there is a delay, we will inform you immediately. Deliveries are usually made before 5pm.
Please note, we cannot take orders via email or telephone.
WHAT HAPPENS ONCE I’VE ORDERED?
Once we receive your order, it is prepared and packed to your requirements by our highly experienced team. We ensure it is sealed to prevent leakage and contamination. Also, each item will have a label highlighting important information such as the product name, origin, use by/best before date, storage advice, weight, and batch number. Thereafter, ice sheets and thermal packaging will be used to keep your seafood cold during transit. Upon arrival, kindly store the seafood as directed on the label.