BUTTERFLY CUT CLEANED PRAWNS
These king prawns have been deveined, butterflied and cleaned by our in house prawn specialists, ready for you to simply season and cook.
King prawns tend to be sourced from all over the world and the origin can have an impact on the quality of the prawns. These prawns from South America are sourced from suppliers that spend time and attention in developing only the finest prawns. Due to this, you will find the quality to be superior to any other king prawns you may have come across.
These are probably the best king prawns you'll ever eat!
- The King Prawns are headless, deveined, butterfly cut and raw.
Approximately 15-19cm long. 1kg contains 25-35 prawns. 2kg contains 50-70 prawns
- Please note, the mentioned weights are prior to the cleaning process. Therefore, the prawns will weigh less. Also, there will be a small amount of vein that will remain by the tail of the prawn. Removing the vein in its entirety will mean the tail will have to be removed, and this will impact the butterfly shape of the prawn.
- Storage: Refrigerate (0-5 degrees)
- Origin: South America
- Allergens: Fish, crustaceans and molluscs.
How To Butterfly Prawns
Source: Jamie Oliver
Our delivery rates and schedules differ between Leicester and the rest of the UK mainland.
- Deliveries in Leicester are made by our own drivers, 7 days a week
- Deliveries to the rest of the UK mainland are through our delivery partners, 5 days a week from Tuesday – Saturday
- If you have a specific day you require your delivery for, kindly let us know so we can arrange the delivery accordingly. Click here to contact us.
FREE DELIVERY, NO MINIMUM ORDER
Although we always try to deliver within 48 hours, all deliveries are dictated by availability of our products and delivery schedules. If we can get your order to you sooner, or if there is a delay, we will inform you immediately. You will be given an accurate delivery time slot prior to delivery.
Each of our own delivery vehicles are fitted with a temperature-controlled unit to maintain the quality of our products.
Please note, for customers based in Leicester, orders can be placed via our website, email or telephone.
REST OF THE UK MAINLAND
£7.50 DELIVERY CHARGE, NO MINIMUM ORDER
Although we always try to deliver within the aforementioned time frame, all deliveries are dictated by availability of our products and delivery schedules. If we can get your order to you sooner, or if there is a delay, we will inform you immediately. Deliveries are usually made before 5pm.
Please note, we cannot take orders via email or telephone.
WHAT HAPPENS ONCE I’VE ORDERED?
Once we receive your order, it is prepared and packed to your requirements by our highly experienced team. We ensure it is sealed to prevent leakage and contamination. Also, each item will have a label highlighting important information such as the product name, origin, use by/best before date, storage advice, weight, and batch number. Thereafter, ice sheets and thermal packaging will be used to keep your seafood cold during transit. Upon arrival, kindly store the seafood as directed on the label.