Our breaded butterfly prawns are coated in an authentic Japanese panko breadcrumb which has an irresistible crunch that complements our juicy butterflied prawns. They can be served in a number of ways, either as a starter, part of a seafood platter, or even with a dip or salad. These butterfly prawns are frozen, raw, peeled and tail on, ready for you to deep fry and impress your guests.
- The Breaded Butterfly Prawns are raw peeled, tail on and covered in a panko breadcrumb. They are ready to be cooked.
- Each pack weighs 500g. There are approximately 26 prawns per pack.
- Storage: Freeze (-18 degrees or below)
- Origin: Asia
- As this product is frozen, if in the rare occasion it arrives defrosted, we recommend that you place it in the fridge, consume within three days and do not re-freeze.
- Allergens: Fish, crustaceans and molluscs.
We deliver 7 days a week
- We aim to dispatch your order within 48 hours
Once we receive your order, it is prepared to your requirements by one of the highly experienced members of our team. After the seafood is sealed to prevent leakage and contamination, we will apply a label highlighting important information such as the product name, origin, use by/best before date, storage advice, weight and batch number. Thereafter, ice sheets or thermal packaging will be used to keep your seafood cold during transit.
If your seafood is delivered in Leicester by one of our drivers, we will aim to deliver within 48 hours. Each of our own delivery vehicles are fitted with a temperature controlled unit to maintain the quality of our products.
If you are based out of Leicester, we will also aim to deliver your order within 48 hours. Our courier operates overnight for your next day delivery. Seafood ordered by 9pm can be delivered to your door the next day by 6pm.
Although we always try to deliver within 48 hours, all deliveries are dictated by availability of our products and delivery schedules.