MINI COD FILLETS SKINLESS BONELESS
This Cod is wild caught from the deep, cold waters of the Atlantic Ocean surrounding Iceland. The fish is line caught which reduces the stress on the fish and results in a Cod with a juicy, firm texture and flakes once cooked. After the Cod is caught, it is processed and frozen on board each vessel within 5-6 hours. This retains the nutritional value of the product once defrosted.
We offer full Cod fillets, which are usually skinless and boneless. These fillets are great for grilling, pan-frying, breading or battering before frying. Try our beautifully battered Cod recipe which you can find in the blog section of our website.
- The Cod fillets are usually skinless are boneless
- There are approximately 19-21 fillets per bulk box. Each fillet weighs 6/7oz.
- Storage: Freeze (-18 degrees or below)
- Origin: Atlantic Ocean
- Allergens: Fish, crustaceans and molluscs.
- As this product is frozen, if in the rare occasion it arrives defrosted, we recommend that you place it in the fridge, consume within three days and do not re-freeze.
- Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
We deliver 7 days a week
- We aim to dispatch your order within 48 hours
Once we receive your order, it is prepared to your requirements by one of the highly experienced members of our team. After the seafood is sealed to prevent leakage and contamination, we will apply a label highlighting important information such as the product name, origin, use by/best before date, storage advice, weight and batch number. Thereafter, ice sheets or thermal packaging will be used to keep your seafood cold during transit.
If your seafood is delivered in Leicester by one of our drivers, we will aim to deliver within 48 hours. Each of our own delivery vehicles are fitted with a temperature controlled unit to maintain the quality of our products.
If you are based out of Leicester, we will also aim to deliver your order within 48 hours. Our courier operates overnight for your next day delivery. Seafood ordered by 9pm can be delivered to your door the next day by 6pm.
Although we always try to deliver within 48 hours, all deliveries are dictated by availability of our products and delivery schedules.