HADDOCK FILLETS SKIN ON
Haddock is a member of the cod family, it is not as white as cod but it has a slightly sweeter taste and flakes beautifully when cooked. Our haddock fillets come from the cold Barents or Norwegian sea, and are frozen on board the boat within hours of capture. Whilst this haddock is frozen, it’s about as fresh-frozen as you will get because the freezing process has locked and paused the haddocks deterioration only hours after capture.
When you think of Haddock you may think of fish and chips and rightly so! When Haddock is not being coated with batter it can also be cooked and enjoyed with simple ingredients such as lemon as it is quite versatile.
- These Haddock fillets are skin on and available in two formats:
1) Haddock Fillet bulk box. Approximately 15 fillets per bulk box. Each fillet weighs 8/10oz.
2) Haddock Four Large Fillets. 4 large fillets per pack. Each fillet weighs 8/10oz.
- Storage: Freeze (-18 degrees or below)
- Origin: Barents or Norwegian sea
- As this product is frozen, if in the rare occasion it arrives defrosted, we recommend that you place it in the fridge, consume within three days and do not re-freeze.
- Although every care has been taken to remove bones, some may remain.
How To Make Baked Haddock
We deliver 7 days a week
- We aim to dispatch your order within 48 hours
Once we receive your order, it is prepared to your requirements by one of the highly experienced members of our team. After the seafood is sealed to prevent leakage and contamination, we will apply a label highlighting important information such as the product name, origin, use by/best before date, storage advice, weight and batch number. Thereafter, ice sheets or thermal packaging will be used to keep your seafood cold during transit.
If your seafood is delivered in Leicester by one of our drivers, we will aim to deliver within 48 hours. Each of our own delivery vehicles are fitted with a temperature controlled unit to maintain the quality of our products.
If you are based out of Leicester, we will also aim to deliver your order within 48 hours. Our courier operates overnight for your next day delivery. Seafood ordered by 9pm can be delivered to your door the next day by 6pm.
Although we always try to deliver within 48 hours, all deliveries are dictated by availability of our products and delivery schedules.