Our Fish Box consists of:
- Sardines 800g
- Whole Seabass (1kg 3/4 fish)
- Whole Sea Bream (1kg 3/4 fish)
- Red Snapper x4
Have you ever wanted to try fish from around the world but didn’t know where to start? Well our Fish Box contains some great tasting fish sourced sustainably from Turkey, Portugal and Morocco. Recreate delicacies from around the world without having to travel.
You save £12.00 when purchasing our Fish Box.
- There may be rare, unforeseen circumstances such as availability or weather conditions, where some items may be replaced with an alternative of an equal value. In this situation we will contact you to confirm you are happy to proceed with the substitute item.
- Further information in regards to the specific products in our Fish Box can be found on their individual pages.
Our delivery rates and schedules differ between Leicester and the rest of the UK mainland.
- Deliveries in Leicester are made by our own drivers, 7 days a week
- Deliveries to the rest of the UK mainland are through our delivery partners, 5 days a week from Tuesday – Saturday
- If you have a specific day you require your delivery for, kindly let us know so we can arrange the delivery accordingly. Click here to contact us.
FREE DELIVERY, NO MINIMUM ORDER
Although we always try to deliver within 48 hours, all deliveries are dictated by availability of our products and delivery schedules. If we can get your order to you sooner, or if there is a delay, we will inform you immediately. You will be given an accurate delivery time slot prior to delivery.
Each of our own delivery vehicles are fitted with a temperature-controlled unit to maintain the quality of our products.
Please note, for customers based in Leicester, orders can be placed via our website, email or telephone.
REST OF THE UK MAINLAND
£7.50 DELIVERY CHARGE, NO MINIMUM ORDER
Although we always try to deliver within the aforementioned time frame, all deliveries are dictated by availability of our products and delivery schedules. If we can get your order to you sooner, or if there is a delay, we will inform you immediately. Deliveries are usually made before 5pm.
Please note, we cannot take orders via email or telephone.
WHAT HAPPENS ONCE I’VE ORDERED?
Once we receive your order, it is prepared and packed to your requirements by our highly experienced team. We ensure it is sealed to prevent leakage and contamination. Also, each item will have a label highlighting important information such as the product name, origin, use by/best before date, storage advice, weight, and batch number. Thereafter, ice sheets and thermal packaging will be used to keep your seafood cold during transit. Upon arrival, kindly store the seafood as directed on the label.