Our Fillet Box consists of:
- Seabass Fillets x4
- Salmon Fillets x4
- Cod Fillets x4
- Basa Fillets x4
If you’re beginning your journey into seafood, or maybe you don’t have time to fillet your fish, or you’re simply trying to encourage the kids to try a variety of tasty fish, our Fillet Box will be perfect for you. All the fillets in this box are expertly prepared so that everyone in the family can enjoy seafood together.
You save £8.50 when purchasing our Fillet Box.
- There may be rare, unforeseen circumstances such as availability or weather conditions, where some items may be replaced with an alternative of an equal value. In this situation we will contact you to confirm you are happy to proceed with the substitute item.
- Further information in regards to the specific products in our Fillet Box can be found on their individual pages
Our delivery rates and schedules differ between Leicester and the rest of the UK mainland.
- Deliveries in Leicester are made by our own drivers, 7 days a week
- Deliveries to the rest of the UK mainland are through our delivery partners, 5 days a week from Tuesday – Saturday
- If you have a specific day you require your delivery for, kindly let us know so we can arrange the delivery accordingly. Click here to contact us.
FREE DELIVERY, NO MINIMUM ORDER
Although we always try to deliver within 48 hours, all deliveries are dictated by availability of our products and delivery schedules. If we can get your order to you sooner, or if there is a delay, we will inform you immediately. You will be given an accurate delivery time slot prior to delivery.
Each of our own delivery vehicles are fitted with a temperature-controlled unit to maintain the quality of our products.
Please note, for customers based in Leicester, orders can be placed via our website, email or telephone.
REST OF THE UK MAINLAND
£7.50 DELIVERY CHARGE, NO MINIMUM ORDER
Although we always try to deliver within the aforementioned time frame, all deliveries are dictated by availability of our products and delivery schedules. If we can get your order to you sooner, or if there is a delay, we will inform you immediately. Deliveries are usually made before 5pm.
Please note, we cannot take orders via email or telephone.
WHAT HAPPENS ONCE I’VE ORDERED?
Once we receive your order, it is prepared and packed to your requirements by our highly experienced team. We ensure it is sealed to prevent leakage and contamination. Also, each item will have a label highlighting important information such as the product name, origin, use by/best before date, storage advice, weight, and batch number. Thereafter, ice sheets and thermal packaging will be used to keep your seafood cold during transit. Upon arrival, kindly store the seafood as directed on the label.